This course is based on the article, A Review of Studies on Neuromarketing: Practical Results, Techniques, Contributions and Limitations by Vitor Costa Rozan Fortunato, Janaina de Moura Engracia Giraldi & Jorge Henrique Caldeira de Oliveira. The article surveyed examples of neuromarketing techniques used and various perspectives on neuromarketing. The article describes the main features of neuromarketing and it benefits. Different marketing techniques are described, together with the advantages and disadvantages of each.
The educational aim of this module is to enable learners to understand the key features of neuromarketing and how neuromarketing can be used to improve the marketing of products and services to customers.
Upon completion of this module learners should:
1. Have a clear understanding of:
- The main characteristics of neuromarketing;
- The interdisciplinary nature of neuromarketing;
- The main purpose and uses of neuromarketing; and
- Neuromarketing techniques.
2. Be able to:
- Analyse the perspectives of different authors on the key features of neuromarketing;
- Compare the advantages and disadvantages of neuromarketing and traditional research methods;
- Analyse the application of different neuromarketing techniques;
- Explore the ethical issues in neuromarketing research; and
- Analyse the main limitations of neuromarketing.
Instruction for this Module
- Read the supplied reading material and complete the quiz at the end
- You need to pass the quiz and complete the course rating to generate the module certificate at the end
- You have three attempts to pass the quiz
- The pass grade is 70%
- Please click on the CPD certificate link to claim your certificate and to update your CPD Manager
RSA TEL: 086 1000 381 | Int. Tel: 021 975 2602