The educational aim of this module is to enable learners to analyse the main characteristics of executive coaching and how it differs from mentorship, facilitation, consulting and counselling. The module will also enable them to evaluate the Competence Executive Coaching model in relation to the Strategic Executive Coaching and GROW models and to analyse its benefits above these models.
Upon completion of this module learners should:
Have a clear understanding of:
- The difference between executive coaching, mentoring, consulting and counselling.
- The competencies that executive coaches should posses.
- The features of different executive coaching models.
- The benefits of the competence executive coaching model for the coachee as well as for the improvement of overall organisational performance.
Be able to:
- Analyse the unique features of executive coaching and the Competence Executive Coaching model in particular.
- Compare the Competence Executive Coaching model with the Strategic Executive Coaching model and the GROW model.
- Analyse the role of the executive coach in a coaching relationship.
- Evaluate key success factors in the executing coaching relationship, including the importance and role of the coaching plan, ‘public dialogue’, feedback, assessment and continuous evaluation.
Instruction for this Module
- Read the supplied reading material and complete the quiz at the end
- You need to pass the quiz and complete the course rating to generate the module certificate at the end
- You have three attempts to pass the quiz
- The pass grade is 70%
- Please click on the CPD certificate link to claim your certificate and to update your CPD Manager
RSA TEL: 086 1000 381 | Int. Tel: 021 975 2602