Fundus auto fluorescence and spectral domain ocular coherence tomography in the early detection of chloroquine retinopathy
The main focus of this study was to determine if there were objective methods that could detect early chloroquine retinopathy.
Patient group is highly representative of the population as this was based at a tertiary institution in the Western Cape.
Upon completion of this module practitioners should have a clear understanding of:
- The screening techniques used currently and previously to detect chloroquine retinopathy.
- The outcome of the study and use in practice.
Instruction for this Module
- Read the supplied reading material and complete the quiz at the end
- You need to pass the quiz and complete the course rating to generate the module certificate at the end
- You have three attempts to pass the quiz
- The pass grade is 70%
- Please click on the CPD certificate link to claim your certificate and to update your CPD Manager
RSA TEL: 086 1000 381 | Int. Tel: 021 975 2602
The outcome of the study and use in practice