Bee sting of the cornea: A running case report
Overview of bee stings to the face and their ocular sequelae.
The aim of this module is to provide an overview of ocular sequelae to meetings of the face.
Upon completion of this module practitioners should have a clear understanding of:
- Mechanism of stinger related sequelae.
- Anterior segment sequelae and complications.
- Posterior segment sequelae and complications.
Instruction for this Module
- Read the supplied reading material and complete the quiz at the end
- You need to pass the quiz and complete the course rating to generate the module certificate at the end
- You have three attempts to pass the quiz
- The pass grade is 70%
- Please click on the CPD certificate link to claim your certificate and to update your CPD Manager
RSA TEL: 086 1000 381 | Int. Tel: 021 975 2602