Vitamin D in Ocular and Systemic Health
The benefits of vitamin D in the overall health of an individual.
The aim of this module is to provide an overview of the potential benefits of vitamin D in ocular and systemic health.
Upon completion of this module practitioners should have a clear understanding of:
- the synthesis of vitamin D in humans.
- the benefits of vitamin D.
- the consequences of the lack of vitamin D.
- the effects of excessive sunlight exposure.
- the ocular protection from vitamin D
Instruction for this Module
- Read the supplied reading material and complete the quiz at the end
- You need to pass the quiz and complete the course rating to generate the module certificate at the end
- You have three attempts to pass the quiz
- The pass grade is 70%
- Please click on the CPD certificate link to claim your certificate and to update your CPD Manager
RSA TEL: 086 1000 381 | Int. Tel: 021 975 2602