The use of technology in Social work
This article discusses the challenges and opportunities that technology provides to social work professionals within their working environment
The aim of this module is to provide an overview of the value technology can have and factors to consider when implementing technology in social work practice to ensure staff buy in.
Upon completion of this module practitioners should have a clear understanding of:
- Factors that impact the use of technology in social work practice.
- Benifits technology could have.
- It discusses a Technology acceptance model (TAM) and what that would look like.
Instruction for this Module
- Read the supplied reading material and complete the quiz at the end
- You need to pass the quiz and complete the course rating to generate the module certificate at the end
- You have three attempts to pass the quiz
- The pass grade is 70%
- Please click on the CPD certificate link to claim your certificate and to update your CPD Manager
RSA TEL: 086 1000 381 | Int. Tel: 021 975 2602