Southern African Journal of HIV Medicine: Vol 16 (2015): Activity 4
Adult antiretroviral therapy guidelines.
Upon completion of this module practitioners should have a clear understanding of:
- When to start antiretroviral therapy in adult patients.
- What antiretroviral therapy to initiate in adult patients.
- How to monitor and follow up adult patients on ART.
Instruction for this Module
- Read the supplied reading material and complete the quiz at the end
- You need to pass the quiz and complete the course rating to generate the module certificate at the end
- You have three attempts to pass the quiz
- The pass grade is 70%
- Please click on the CPD certificate link to claim your certificate and to update your CPD Manager
RSA TEL: 086 1000 381 | Int. Tel: 021 975 2602