An approach to sustain changes in the quality improvement of neonatal resuscitation practices
This activity focuses on strategies to sustain a quality improvement initiative in neonatal resuscitation.
The aim of this module is to provide an overview of neonatal mortality how to sustain change after implementation of a quality improvement initiative in neonatal resuscitation.
Upon completion of this module practitioners should have a clear understanding of:
- Explain the focus areas of the NHS Sustainability Model.
- Describe components needed for sustainability of a quality improvement initiative.
- Identify the causes of neonatal deaths in South Africa.
- Explain neonatal mortality and understand interventions that can contribute to decrease neonatal mortality.
- Understand the sequence of the action research for a quality improvement initiative.
- Describe the outcomes of neonatal resuscitation training.
- Understand the ethical principles relevant to quality improvement initiative.
Instruction for this Module
- Read the supplied reading material and complete the quiz at the end
- You need to pass the quiz and complete the course rating to generate the module certificate at the end
- You have three attempts to pass the quiz
- The pass grade is 70%
- Please click on the CPD certificate link to claim your certificate and to update your CPD Manager
RSA TEL: 086 1000 381 | Int. Tel: 021 975 2602