Ethical issues in cardiopulmonary resuscitation
This synopsis cover all key ethical challenges surrounding cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR).
The aim of this article is to refresh all clinicians on AHA updates regarding CPR .
Upon completion of this module practitioners should have a clear understanding of:
- Key ethical challenges in CPR related ethics.
- How to correctly identify KEY ethical challenges in CPR.
- Management of ethical dilemmas around CPR.
Instruction for this Module
- Read the supplied reading material and complete the quiz at the end
- You need to pass the quiz and complete the course rating to generate the module certificate at the end
- You have three attempts to pass the quiz
- The pass grade is 70%
- Please click on the CPD certificate link to claim your certificate and to update your CPD Manager
RSA TEL: 086 1000 381 | Int. Tel: 021 975 2602