The application of Basic Ante Natal Care principles
Basic antenatal Care (BANC) approach to antenatal care service provision
The aim of this module is to provide an overview of the BANC as an approach that is used to provide antenatal care (ANC) services.
This article gives a reader an understanding of the BANC approach and why it is a preferred approach to ANC service provision for the developing countries compared to the traditional approach.
Upon completion of this module practitioners should have a clear understanding of:
- What is the BANC approach.
- How the BANC approach is different from the traditional approach to ANC.
- Why the BANC approach is a preferred approach for developing countries.
Instruction for this Module
- Read the supplied reading material and complete the quiz at the end
- You need to pass the quiz and complete the course rating to generate the module certificate at the end
- You have three attempts to pass the quiz
- The pass grade is 70%
- Please click on the CPD certificate link to claim your certificate and to update your CPD Manager
RSA TEL: 086 1000 381 | Int. Tel: 021 975 2602