Mobile Apps and Mental Health
This study looked at how the use of apps can aid and empower the caregivers of veterans, and therefore any caregiver of a patient who is unable to function normally.
This article could be helpful in the South African context because there are many people who are physically far from face-to-face care. The article is relevant to counsellors, as they often counsel people who are caregivers..
Upon completion of this module practitioners should have a clear understanding of:
- How apps can empower both caregivers and patients.
- Which people are more likely to benefit from the use of applications.
- Which factors drive caregiver mHealth use within the caregiving context.
Instruction for this Module
- Read the supplied reading material and complete the quiz at the end
- You need to pass the quiz and complete the course rating to generate the module certificate at the end
- You have three attempts to pass the quiz
- The pass grade is 70%
- Please click on the CPD certificate link to claim your certificate and to update your CPD Manager
RSA TEL: 086 1000 381 | Int. Tel: 021 975 2602