SA Journal of Radiology Vol 20 (2016) Activity 4
This module familiarises the practitioner with knowledge of evaluating hypofunctioning thyroid nodules, understand the potential pitfalls at CT colonography and be familiar with the presentation, physiology and causes of adult intussusception.
Upon completion of this module practitioners should:
- Have an understanding of the evaluation of hypofunctioning thyroid nodules.
- Be familiar with the potential pitfalls at CT colonography.
- Understand the presentation, physiology and causes of adult intussusception.
Instruction for this Module
- Read the supplied reading material and complete the quiz at the end
- You need to pass the quiz and complete the course rating to generate the module certificate at the end
- You have three attempts to pass the quiz
- The pass grade is 70%
- Please click on the CPD certificate link to claim your certificate and to update your CPD Manager
RSA TEL: 086 1000 381 | Int. Tel: 021 975 2602