Consideration and management of Recurring hamstring injuries
This article looks at the techniques and considerations of rehabilitation for hamstring injuries.
The aim of this article is to provide an understanding of the mechanisms of injury and consequently how different structures are affected.
Upon completion of this module practitioners should have a clear understanding of:
- Mechanisms of injury and information gathered during clinical examination.
- The principles of rehabilitation of conservative treatment.
- The principles of rehabilitation following surgery.
- Identifying risk factors and implementing educated return to play protocols.
- Exercises that benefit different stages of recovery and rehabilitation.
Instruction for this Module
- Read the supplied reading material and complete the quiz at the end
- You need to pass the quiz and complete the course rating to generate the module certificate at the end
- You have three attempts to pass the quiz
- The pass grade is 70%
- Please click on the CPD certificate link to claim your certificate and to update your CPD Manager
RSA TEL: 086 1000 381 | Int. Tel: 021 975 2602