The importance of management issues in achieving stable financial performance
Many management related variables have an influence on the financial performance of healthcare service providers. This activity focusses on research into the relationship between management variables and financial performance.
The aim of this module is to offer an overview of research that studied the relationship between management variables and financial performance.
Upon completion of this module practitioners should have a clear understanding of:
- The determinants of financial performance among variables related to management.
- The importance for considering management issues in order to achieve stable financial performance.
Instruction for this Module
- Read the supplied reading material and complete the quiz at the end
- You need to pass the quiz and complete the course rating to generate the module certificate at the end
- You have three attempts to pass the quiz
- The pass grade is 70%
- Please click on the CPD certificate link to claim your certificate and to update your CPD Manager
RSA TEL: 086 1000 381 | Int. Tel: 021 975 2602