System- based approach on scapular instability
This review presents a paradigm shift whereby scapular dyskinesia is seen not in isolation but is considered within a broader context of patient- centred care and an entire neuromuscular system.
The purpose of this present review is to summarize current concepts and provide the clinician with not only a foundation of reasoning on which to base clinical decision- making, but also some practical suggestions as to how these could be incorporated and utilized in daily practice.
Upon completion of this module practitioners should have a clear understanding of:
- Scapular dyskinesia: What is normal and does it matter.
- Assessment of the “abnormal” scapula: traditional model and newly revisited.
- Linking assessment to rehabilitation.
- Rehabilitation, whether to isolate or to integrate.
Instruction for this Module
- Read the supplied reading material and complete the quiz at the end
- You need to pass the quiz and complete the course rating to generate the module certificate at the end
- You have three attempts to pass the quiz
- The pass grade is 70%
- Please click on the CPD certificate link to claim your certificate and to update your CPD Manager
RSA TEL: 086 1000 381 | Int. Tel: 021 975 2602