Copperhead snake envenomation: an observational study of the post-bite recovery
The objective of this paper was to document the studies done in recovering patients who had been treated for Copperhead snake bites.
The aim of this module is to provide an overview of the studies done with patients who were recovering from Copperhead snake bites. The study looked at various stages of recovery as little is known about the different signs, symptoms and quality of life during the recovery stage.
Upon completion of this module practitioners should have a clear understanding of:
- signs and symptoms of a Copperhead snake bite.
- treatment generally given for a Copperhead snake bite.
- signs, symptoms, function and quality of life during recovery.
Instruction for this Module
- Read the supplied reading material and complete the quiz at the end
- You need to pass the quiz and complete the course rating to generate the module certificate at the end
- You have three attempts to pass the quiz
- The pass grade is 70%
- Please click on the CPD certificate link to claim your certificate and to update your CPD Manager
RSA TEL: 086 1000 381 | Int. Tel: 021 975 2602