It’s trending, and now you get to know about it: Ethical challenges of Mitochondrial Replacement
Find out what ethical challenges associated with mitochondrial replacement, a trending topic in medicine
The aim of this article is to equip clinicians and medical ethicists on ethical and identity aspects of mitochondrial replacement (MRT)..
Upon completion of this module practitioners should have a clear understanding of:
- Mitochondrial disorders and techniques of MRT.
- Ethical challenges associated with MRT.
- Implications of MRT.
Instruction for this Module
- Read the supplied reading material and complete the quiz at the end
- You need to pass the quiz and complete the course rating to generate the module certificate at the end
- You have three attempts to pass the quiz
- The pass grade is 70%
- Please click on the CPD certificate link to claim your certificate and to update your CPD Manager
RSA TEL: 086 1000 381 | Int. Tel: 021 975 2602