Targeting Cancer Stem Cells using Nanomaterials in Cancer Treatment
The nanomaterials each has its own unique properties, thus advantage can be taken of their properties to provide better solutions for the targeted and controlled destruction of Cancer Stem Cells and have the ability to improve the present therapeutic approaches.
To become familiar with:
The threat presented by Cancer Stem Cells lies in their unlimited proliferative ability and multidrug resistance.
Upon completion of this article, the practitioner should comprehend:
- The strategy to target Cancer Stem Cells for cancer treatment.
- The use of a variety of nanomaterials for targeting and eradicating Cancer Stem Cells.
Instruction for this Module
- Read the supplied reading material and complete the quiz at the end
- You need to pass the quiz and complete the course rating to generate the module certificate at the end
- You have three attempts to pass the quiz
- The pass grade is 70%
- Please click on the CPD certificate link to claim your certificate and to update your CPD Manager
RSA TEL: 086 1000 381 | Int. Tel: 021 975 2602