Ethical Issues in Private Practise Physiotherapy- A Literature Review
This article explore the ethical issues encountered by Physiotherapists in PP because PT practice in Private Practice differs in some important ways from that in the public sector that current literature has not specifically highlighted.
This article aims to highlight ethical issues experienced by Physiotherapists in PP as well as providing recommendations in how they can be addressed.
Upon completion of this module practitioners should have a clear understanding of:
- Ethical issues experienced by PT in PP.
- Types of ethical issues experienced categorized.
- Proposed recommendations in literature to manage these issues.
Instruction for this Module
- Read the supplied reading material and complete the quiz at the end
- You need to pass the quiz and complete the course rating to generate the module certificate at the end
- You have three attempts to pass the quiz
- The pass grade is 70%
- Please click on the CPD certificate link to claim your certificate and to update your CPD Manager
RSA TEL: 086 1000 381 | Int. Tel: 021 975 2602