Ultrasound in Common Peripheral Nerve Disorders
This activity focuses on the presentation and sonography image appearances of peripheral nerve disorders.
The aim of this article is to update the knowledge of practitioners on the sonographic evaluation of peripheral nerve disorders.
This paper reviews the most salient points of nerve ultrasonography (US) and its use in the diagnosis of peripheral nerve disorders, including the presentation and image appearance thereof. .
Upon completion of this module practitioners should have a clear understanding of the sonography of the:
- Peripheral nerves.
- Peripheral nerve entrapment.
- Intraneural ganglion cysts.
- Nerve trauma.
Instruction for this Module
- Read the supplied reading material and complete the quiz at the end
- You need to pass the quiz and complete the course rating to generate the module certificate at the end
- You have three attempts to pass the quiz
- The pass grade is 70%
- Please click on the CPD certificate link to claim your certificate and to update your CPD Manager
RSA TEL: 086 1000 381 | Int. Tel: 021 975 2602