Evaluation of laboratory request forms (LRF) used in a secondary level Hospital setting in Nigeria
Main focus is to evaluate routinely-submitted LRFs to determine the degree of correctness, completeness and consistency.
The aim of this module is to show the critical importance of the LRF as a communication link between laboratories, requesting physicians and other stakeholders and highlight associated challenges in using it in clinical settings.
Upon completion of this module practitioners should have a clear understanding of:
- Required information for standard laboratory request form.
- Component of Laboratory request form.
- Error in filling laboratory request form.
- Role and responsibility of clinicians in filling laboratory request form and laboratory personnel responsibilities when receiving specimens.
Instruction for this Module
- Read the supplied reading material and complete the quiz at the end
- You need to pass the quiz and complete the course rating to generate the module certificate at the end
- You have three attempts to pass the quiz
- The pass grade is 70%
- Please click on the CPD certificate link to claim your certificate and to update your CPD Manager
RSA TEL: 086 1000 381 | Int. Tel: 021 975 2602