Three-dimensional printing users materials, different methods and bio-environments for stem cells
3D Stem Cell Bioprinting
The aim of this article is to provide an overview of 3D Stem cell Bioprinting.
This article gives the reader a good understanding of the different stem cell types, microenvironments, and the biomaterials used for printing different organic tissues and organs.
Upon completion of this module practitioners should have a clear understanding of:
- Stem Cell Types.
- Bioprinting Methods.
- Stem Cell Bioenvironments.
Instruction for this Module
- Read the supplied reading material and complete the quiz at the end
- You need to pass the quiz and complete the course rating to generate the module certificate at the end
- You have three attempts to pass the quiz
- The pass grade is 70%
- Please click on the CPD certificate link to claim your certificate and to update your CPD Manager
RSA TEL: 086 1000 381 | Int. Tel: 021 975 2602