SA Journal of Radiology Vol 21 (2017) Activity 1
This module familiarises the practitioner with knowledge of extraosseous Ewing’s sarcoma, solitary plasmacytomas, Hirschsprung Disease and Cherubism.
Upon completion of this module practitioners should:
- Understand the role of the radiologist in Hirschsprung Disease.
- Be familiar with the presentation and imaging of Extraosseous Ewing's sarcoma, solitary plasmacytomas and Cherubism.
Instruction for this Module
- Read the supplied reading material and complete the quiz at the end
- You need to pass the quiz and complete the course rating to generate the module certificate at the end
- You have three attempts to pass the quiz
- The pass grade is 70%
- Please click on the CPD certificate link to claim your certificate and to update your CPD Manager
RSA TEL: 086 1000 381 | Int. Tel: 021 975 2602