Does a physiotherapy programme of gross motor training influence activities of daily living in development coordination disorder (DCD)?
Gross motor training for improving activities of daily living for DCD
The aim of this module is to provide an overview of:
- The clinical presentation of children with DCD.
- The management of DCD
- A program of exercises for children with DCD
Upon completion of this module practitioners should have a clear understanding of:
- The presentation of children with DCD.
- The battery of tests for DCD.
- The physiotherapy program of exercises for children with DCD.
Instruction for this Module
- Read the supplied reading material and complete the quiz at the end
- You need to pass the quiz and complete the course rating to generate the module certificate at the end
- You have three attempts to pass the quiz
- The pass grade is 70%
- Please click on the CPD certificate link to claim your certificate and to update your CPD Manager
RSA TEL: 086 1000 381 | Int. Tel: 021 975 2602