Bilateral vestibulopathy /Bilateral Vestibular Hypofunction
This article looks at Bilateral Vestibulopathy, as well as preventative measure and treatment techniques.
The aim of this article is to explain what Bilateral vestibulopathy /Bilateral Vestibular Hypofunction. It furthers describes how it can be prevented and treated.
An informative article on a condition that can co-occur with a bilateral hearing loss, and can drastically affect the quality of an individual’s life. Vestibular Rehabilitation techniques can reduce dizziness and balance. Patients must be informed of these options as this can help to improve the quality of their lives.
Upon completion of this module practitioners should have a clear understanding of:
- Definition of Bilateral Vestibulopathy.
- Symptoms of Bilateral Vestibulopathy.
- Causes of Bilateral Vestibulopathy.
- Preventive measures.
- Rehabilitative treatments.
- Implants/prostheses as treatment options.
- The need for more research.
Instruction for this Module
- Read the supplied reading material and complete the quiz at the end
- You need to pass the quiz and complete the course rating to generate the module certificate at the end
- You have three attempts to pass the quiz
- The pass grade is 70%
- Please click on the CPD certificate link to claim your certificate and to update your CPD Manager
RSA TEL: 086 1000 381 | Int. Tel: 021 975 2602