This activity focuses on the current practice and recent developments in hepatic radioembolisations.
The aim of this article is to update the knowledge of practitioners on the use, advantages, and limitations of hepatic radioembolisations.
This paper reviews the most prominent points of current developments in the field of 90Y hepatic radioembolization.
Upon completion of this module practitioners should have a clear understanding of:
- Common indications and relative and absolute contraindications for radioembolisation.
- Pre-treatment Activity Calculation Methods during hepatic radioembolisations.
- Microsphere characteristics and dose response during hepatic radioembolisations.
- Outcome and tumour response of radioembolisation.
- Assessment of extrahepatic depositions and lung shunting when administering 90Y-loaded microspheres.
Instruction for this Module
- Read the supplied reading material and complete the quiz at the end
- You need to pass the quiz and complete the course rating to generate the module certificate at the end
- You have three attempts to pass the quiz
- The pass grade is 70%
- Please click on the CPD certificate link to claim your certificate and to update your CPD Manager
RSA TEL: 086 1000 381 | Int. Tel: 021 975 2602