Towards the incorporation of patient preferences into the decision-making processes of personalised medicine
The effective implementation of the concept of personalised medicine has the potential to increase both patient satisfaction and the efficiency of the healthcare system.
The aim of this module is to offer an overview of the concept of personalised medicine and the possible value it may hold for individual patients and society.
Upon completion of this module practitioners should have a clear understanding of:
- The definition, process, use, funding and potential associated with personalised medicine.
- The challenges associated with personalised medicine.
Instruction for this Module
- Read the supplied reading material and complete the quiz at the end
- You need to pass the quiz and complete the course rating to generate the module certificate at the end
- You have three attempts to pass the quiz
- The pass grade is 70%
- Please click on the CPD certificate link to claim your certificate and to update your CPD Manager
RSA TEL: 086 1000 381 | Int. Tel: 021 975 2602