Pityriasis lichenoides-like mycosis fungoides ( PLLMF ) in 15 patients
The clinicopathological features, immunophenotype and treatment of PLLMF were investigated
The aim of this study was to investigate clinicopathological features, immunophenotype and treatment of PLLMF.
Upon completion of this module practitioners should have a clear understanding of:
- Mycosis fungoides.
- The clinical features of PLLMF.
- The pathology and immunophentype of PLLMF.
- The treatment of PLLMF.
- The outlook/prognosis of PLLMF.
- The differential diagnosis of PLLMF.
Instruction for this Module
- Read the supplied reading material and complete the quiz at the end
- You need to pass the quiz and complete the course rating to generate the module certificate at the end
- You have three attempts to pass the quiz
- The pass grade is 70%
- Please click on the CPD certificate link to claim your certificate and to update your CPD Manager
RSA TEL: 086 1000 381 | Int. Tel: 021 975 2602