Approach to alcohol use disorders (AUDs)
Everything you need to know about management of alcohol use disorders, a common presentation in South Africa.
The aim of this article update clinicians on medications used for alcohol use disorders.
Upon completion of this module practitioners should have a clear understanding of:
- Epidemiology of alcohol use disorders.
- Diagnosis of alcohol use disorders.
- Medications used in alcohol use disorder.
Instruction for this Module
- Read the supplied reading material and complete the quiz at the end
- You need to pass the quiz and complete the course rating to generate the module certificate at the end
- You have three attempts to pass the quiz
- The pass grade is 70%
- Please click on the CPD certificate link to claim your certificate and to update your CPD Manager
RSA TEL: 086 1000 381 | Int. Tel: 021 975 2602