A complete synopsis of Urinary tract infections in women
This synopsis gives answers to clinicians’ questions about UTI in women! A must read.
The aim of this article answers common questions clinicians face in managing UTI in women.
Upon completion of this module practitioners should have a clear understanding of:
- Epidemiology, pathogenesis, and diagnosis of UTI in women.
- Management of UTI in women.
- Prognosis of UTI in women.
Instruction for this Module
- Read the supplied reading material and complete the quiz at the end
- You need to pass the quiz and complete the course rating to generate the module certificate at the end
- You have three attempts to pass the quiz
- The pass grade is 70%
- Please click on the CPD certificate link to claim your certificate and to update your CPD Manager
RSA TEL: 086 1000 381 | Int. Tel: 021 975 2602