Effects of weight-bearing exercise on a mini-trampoline on diabetic neuropathic feet
A study to examine the effects of an eight-week training program on a mini-trampoline on improving symptoms caused by diabetic neuropathy.
The aim of this article is to understand the symptoms of diabetic peripheral neuropathy and evaluate the effects of a mini-trampoline exercise program on these symptoms.
Upon completion of this module practitioners should have a clear understanding of:
- The symptoms associated with diabetic peripheral neuropathy.
- The effect of different types of exercise on DPN symptoms.
- The forces acting on diabetic feet and the importance of correcting these forces to reduce complications such as ulceration and/or amputation.
- The benefits of correct program prescription for patients with DPN.
- The precautions and risks of training related to symptoms of DPN.
Instruction for this Module
- Read the supplied reading material and complete the quiz at the end
- You need to pass the quiz and complete the course rating to generate the module certificate at the end
- You have three attempts to pass the quiz
- The pass grade is 70%
- Please click on the CPD certificate link to claim your certificate and to update your CPD Manager
RSA TEL: 086 1000 381 | Int. Tel: 021 975 2602