Role of Health Inequalities on Social Determinants of Health in South Africa
This paper seeks to assess health inequalities in South Africa and to explain the factors , that is Social Determinants of Health, that account for large disparities in health in the country.
This article aims to identify the factors that contribute to large disparities in health and health inequalities that exist in South Africa.
Upon completion of this module practitioners should have a clear understanding of:
- Social Determinants of Heath.
- Factors contributing to health inequalities in SA.
- Solutions to the factors that contribute to health inequalities in SA.
Instruction for this Module
- Read the supplied reading material and complete the quiz at the end
- You need to pass the quiz and complete the course rating to generate the module certificate at the end
- You have three attempts to pass the quiz
- The pass grade is 70%
- Please click on the CPD certificate link to claim your certificate and to update your CPD Manager
RSA TEL: 086 1000 381 | Int. Tel: 021 975 2602