Current insights on the clinical decision rules for acute bacterial meningitis
The objective of this paper was to review the current methods of diagnosing bacterial meningitis.
The aim of this module is to provide an overview of how bacterial meningitis is identified, tested for and diagnosed in the emergency room setting.
Upon completion of this module practitioners should have a clear understanding of:
- the signs and symptoms of bacterial meningitis.
- the tests that are used to diagnose bacterial meningitis.
- the most efficient markers that help in making the diagnosis.
Instruction for this Module
- Read the supplied reading material and complete the quiz at the end
- You need to pass the quiz and complete the course rating to generate the module certificate at the end
- You have three attempts to pass the quiz
- The pass grade is 70%
- Please click on the CPD certificate link to claim your certificate and to update your CPD Manager
RSA TEL: 086 1000 381 | Int. Tel: 021 975 2602