Managing Critical Incidents as part of Employee Wellness
This article discusses the role of Employee Assistance Programmes in Traumatic incidents which occur in the workplace.
Critical Incidents occur regularly in Safety Sensitive working environments, and by managing these incidents correctly, employers not only take care of their employees, but also contribute to a more stable and healthy workplace..
Upon completion of this module practitioners should have a clear understanding of:
- The role of counselling in the working environment for victims and those affected by a traumatic incident.
- What to (and what not to) look out for when treating people affected by traumatic incidents.
- The role of the EAP in managing Critical Incidents in the workplace.
Instruction for this Module
- Read the supplied reading material and complete the quiz at the end
- You need to pass the quiz and complete the course rating to generate the module certificate at the end
- You have three attempts to pass the quiz
- The pass grade is 70%
- Please click on the CPD certificate link to claim your certificate and to update your CPD Manager
RSA TEL: 086 1000 381 | Int. Tel: 021 975 2602