Occupational health and safety management practices
Factors that influence the occupational health and safety management practices
The aim of this module is to provide an overview of factors that may influence the occupational health and safety management practices in companies.
Upon completion of this module practitioners should have a clear understanding of:
- occupational health and safety.
- safety culture.
- work environment.
Instruction for this Module
- Read the supplied reading material and complete the quiz at the end
- You need to pass the quiz and complete the course rating to generate the module certificate at the end
- You have three attempts to pass the quiz
- The pass grade is 70%
- Please click on the CPD certificate link to claim your certificate and to update your CPD Manager
RSA TEL: 086 1000 381 | Int. Tel: 021 975 2602