The relationship between type of secondary education and subject choice with technically oriented aptitudes for automotive operators
Secondary education type and subject choice as a cost-effective preliminary screening method.
The aim of this article is to assist human resource practitioners in designing selection processes for similar entry-level employees in other working contexts.
Upon completion of this module practitioners should have a clear understanding of:
- The nature and role of psychomotor aptitudes.
- The nature and role of spatial aptitudes.
- The impact of education on specific technically oriented aptitudes.
- The importance of psychological testing in human resource selection.
Instruction for this Module
- Read the supplied reading material and complete the quiz at the end
- You need to pass the quiz and complete the course rating to generate the module certificate at the end
- You have three attempts to pass the quiz
- The pass grade is 70%
- Please click on the CPD certificate link to claim your certificate and to update your CPD Manager
RSA TEL: 086 1000 381 | Int. Tel: 021 975 2602