The experiences of employees participating in organisational corporate social responsibility initiatives
The article is about the experiences of employees who actively participate in organisational corporate social responsibility initiatives.
To allow for the understanding of all stakeholders in CSR initiatives and not just the recipients, consumers or shareholders perspectives.
Upon completion of this module practitioners should have a clear understanding of:
- The meaning of CSR
- What motivates employees to participate in CSR initiatives
- Qualitative research through IQA.
Instruction for this Module
- Read the supplied reading material and complete the quiz at the end
- You need to pass the quiz and complete the course rating to generate the module certificate at the end
- You have three attempts to pass the quiz
- The pass grade is 70%
- Please click on the CPD certificate link to claim your certificate and to update your CPD Manager
RSA TEL: 086 1000 381 | Int. Tel: 021 975 2602