Distribution of corneal thickness in South African young adults
The distribution of corneal thickness measurements in South African young adults.
The aim of this article is to add to clinicians understanding of the distribution of corneal thickness measurements in South African young adults.
Upon completion of this module practitioners should have a clear understanding of:
- distribution of central and peripheral corneal thickness measurements
- the ocular and demographic factors that influence corneal thickness measurements
- the measurements of central and peripheral corneal thickness in South Africa young adults in relation to other sub-populations worldwide.
Instruction for this Module
- Read the supplied reading material and complete the quiz at the end
- You need to pass the quiz and complete the course rating to generate the module certificate at the end
- You have three attempts to pass the quiz
- The pass grade is 70%
- Please click on the CPD certificate link to claim your certificate and to update your CPD Manager
RSA TEL: 086 1000 381 | Int. Tel: 021 975 2602