Developing pre-hospital emergency management protocols for suicidal patients
This article looks at research relating to the management of suicidal patients in Iran in order to review emergency protocols used. The protocols consider the socio-cultural issues and available resources.
The aim of this article was to provide insight into existing and researched protocols used to manage emergency treatment of suicidal patients by pre-hospital emergency technicians.
Upon completion of this module practitioners should have a clear understanding of:
- Suicide management plans
- Interventions and instructions utilised when dealing with suicidal patients
- Considerations that need to be taken into account when treating these cases.
Instructions for this Module
- Read the supplied reading material and complete the quiz that follows;
- You have three attempts to pass the quiz;
- The pass grade is 70%;
- You need to pass the quiz to claim your CPD certificate;
- Please click on the CPD certificate link below to claim your CPD certificate and to update your CPD Manager.
If you need any assistance to complete this module, please Contact us