Covid-19 and Pregnancy: what we know based on the limited data available
The impact of covid-19 on pregnancy outcomes and that of pregnancy on covid-19 disease progression.
The aim of this CPD activity is to update the reader on the effect of coronavirus infection on both maternal and fetal morbidity and mortality; and the impact which social isolation can have on the mental health and well-being of patients.
Upon completion of this module practitioners should have a clear understanding of:
- COVID-19 symptoms and disease severity in pregnancy
- the risk of vertical transmission of SARS-CoV-2 in pregnant women.
- What the current data shows with regards to breastfeeding and COVID-19, and
- the impact of COVID-19 on mental health and socio-economic life of pregnant women.
Instructions for this Module
- Read the supplied reading material and complete the quiz that follows;
- You have three attempts to pass the quiz;
- The pass grade is 70%;
- You need to pass the quiz to claim your CPD certificate;
- Please click on the CPD certificate link below to claim your CPD certificate and to update your CPD Manager.
If you need any assistance to complete this module, please Contact us