Best-Evidence for the management of Chronic Pain Part 4: Neck Pain
This review gives a state-of-the-art overview of the best evidence rehabilitation for patients with neck pain.
This study aims to provide best evidence rehabilitation for patients with neck pain.
Upon completion of this module practitioners should have a clear understanding of:
- Best evidence rehabilitation for the management of neck pain.
- Best evidence rehabilitation that can be integrated into daily routine.
- Provides best evidence to build upon for future trials.
Instructions for this Module
- Read the supplied reading material and complete the quiz that follows;
- You have three attempts to pass the quiz;
- The pass grade is 70%;
- You need to pass the quiz to claim your CPD certificate;
- Please click on the CPD certificate link below to claim your CPD certificate and to update your CPD Manager.
If you need any assistance to complete this module, please Contact us