Scintigraphy for Differentiated Thyroid Cancer (DTC)
The procedure standard on the Radioactive Iodine (RAI) scintigraphy aspect of DTC management.
The aim of this article is to update the knowledge of practitioners on procedure standard on the RAI scintigraphy aspects of DTC.
Upon completion of this module practitioners should have a clear understanding of:
- RAI scintigraphy with 131I-NaI or 123I-NaI;
- THW vs. rhTSH considerations for the TSH optimisation;
- SPECT/CT scintigraphy imaging for DTC;
- The role 18F-FDG plays in DTC; and
- The withdrawal time of representative drugs/supplements that interfere with radioiodine.
Instructions for this Module
- Read the supplied reading material and complete the quiz that follows;
- You have three attempts to pass the quiz;
- The pass grade is 70%;
- You need to pass the quiz to claim your CPD certificate;
- Please click on the CPD certificate link below to claim your CPD certificate and to update your CPD Manager.
If you need any assistance to complete this module, please Contact us