Do you have patients with Obstructive Sleep Apnoea? Here are your options
This article lists the management options for patients diagnosed with Obstructive Sleep Apnoea (OSA).
The aim of the article is to provide the reader with an evidence-based review of the medical and surgical management options for OSA.
Upon completion of this module practitioners should have a clear understanding of:
- The negative impact of OSA on patients’ health
- The prevalence of OSA
- The investigations required to diagnose OSA
- The different treatment options for OSA
- The advantages and disadvantages of each treatment option.
Instructions for this Module
- Read the supplied reading material and complete the quiz that follows;
- You have three attempts to pass the quiz;
- The pass grade is 70%;
- You need to pass the quiz to claim your CPD certificate;
- Please click on the CPD certificate link below to claim your CPD certificate and to update your CPD Manager.
If you need any assistance to complete this module, please Contact us