The rate of use of smoking cessation aids among South African adults who are smoking
This review looks at the different cessation aids utilized by South African adult smokers who have attempted quitting smoking.
The aim of the article is to alert the practitioners on the different smoking cessation aids as well as utilization rate among South African adults who are smoking.
The health and economic impact of smoking in our society is a huge concern and uptake on the cessation aids are still on the lower level.
Upon completion of this module practitioners should have a clear understanding of:
- The burden of smoking in the society
- Different aids utilized by South African smokers to quit smoking
- Methodology adopted in the research and the outcome of the result.
Instructions for this Module
- Read the supplied reading material and complete the quiz that follows;
- You have three attempts to pass the quiz;
- The pass grade is 70%;
- You need to pass the quiz to claim your CPD certificate;
- Please click on the CPD certificate link below to claim your CPD certificate and to update your CPD Manager.
If you need any assistance to complete this module, please Contact us