Nurse Managers (NM) in mining Primary Healthcare (mPH) encounter uncertainty in leadership roles versus clinical roles and the challenged it presents
Roles for NM in mPH are not clearly defined
Understanding the existing leadership challenges in Nurse Managers (NM) in the mining Primary Healthcare (Mph).
Upon completion of this module practitioners should have a clear understanding of:
- The difference between leadership and management
- Challenges experienced in leadership roles
- The purpose of Primary Healthcare (PHC) at mines in RSA.
Instructions for this Module
- Read the supplied reading material and complete the quiz that follows;
- You have three attempts to pass the quiz;
- The pass grade is 70%;
- You need to pass the quiz to claim your CPD certificate;
- Please click on the CPD certificate link below to claim your CPD certificate and to update your CPD Manager.
If you need any assistance to complete this module, please Contact us