The diagnosis and treatment of Acquired haemophilia A based on international recommendations
In this article, the authors use recent registry findings and their own clinical experience to provide practical consensus guidance to recommend treatment options and diagnostic tools for acquired haemophilia A.
The provision of updated recommendations for the treatment of AHA based on recent evidence that has influenced clinical practice in the disease.
Upon completion of this module practitioners should have a clear understanding of:
Acquired haemophilia A
- Recommended treatment options based on clinical findings
- Indicators and tests used to provide diagnosis.
Instructions for this Module
- Read the supplied reading material and complete the quiz that follows;
- You have three attempts to pass the quiz;
- The pass grade is 70%;
- You need to pass the quiz to claim your CPD certificate;
- Please click on the CPD certificate link below to claim your CPD certificate and to update your CPD Manager.
If you need any assistance to complete this module, please Contact us