A content analysis on medicinal cannabis sources done via internet source information
This article summarises and describes the different retracted internet sourced information which medical cannabis users refer to when needing information of medicinal cannabis.
The aim of this article is to summarise and describe information found through using the internet done by medicinal cannabis users regarding information on cannabis.
Upon completion of this module practitioners should have a clear understanding of:
Many websites accessible online regarding cannabis that are not scientifically based.
- That cannabis users use cannabis medically for an array of medical conditions based on non-scientific purposes.
- That there should be developed reliable, scientifically based (medicinal, peer reviewed) cannabis websites developed that would ideally inform an array of audience (users, healthcare professionals and the public) that there is a need for systematic research on (a) treatment effectiveness for various health conditions; (b) the effective dosage levels for numerous cannabinoids by health condition; (c) optimal administration forms; (d) health and other risks; (e) effectiveness of harm reduction techniques and (f) the effectiveness of health education techniques custom-tailored for cannabis users.
- That the above websites should be available for different languages and be presented in an understandable level of comprehension for persons accessing these sites.
Instructions for this Module
- Read the supplied reading material and complete the quiz that follows;
- You have three attempts to pass the quiz;
- The pass grade is 70%;
- You need to pass the quiz to claim your CPD certificate;
- Please click on the CPD certificate link below to claim your CPD certificate and to update your CPD Manager.
If you need any assistance to complete this module, please Contact us