Pharmacokinetic Application of Dendrimers
The article describes the application of dendrimers as drug delivery mechanisms.
Dendrimers are of great importance pharmaceutically for drug transport due to their reduced toxicity, greater specificity, improved bioavailability, prolonged half-life and their ability to bind to drugs.
Upon completion of this module practitioners should have a clear understanding of:
- The different types of dendrimers and its pharmacokinetic application.
- The synthesis of dendrimers through growth and activation.
Instructions for this Module
- Read the supplied reading material and complete the quiz that follows;
- You have three attempts to pass the quiz;
- The pass grade is 70%;
- You need to pass the quiz to claim your CPD certificate;
- Please click on the CPD certificate link below to claim your CPD certificate and to update your CPD Manager.
If you need any assistance to complete this module, please Contact us