A review of the nonpharmacological intervention programs supporting the social participation of adults with depression
The article looks at intervention programs currently being used to support social participation of adults with depression.
The aim of this article was to review what intervention programs are effective in supporting the social participation of adults with depression.
Upon completion of this module practitioners should have a clear understanding of:
The importance of social participation in the treatment of individuals with depression
- Nonpharmacological treatments in use, which result in behavioural and emotional changes in social participation
- The recommended nonpharmacological programs to support social participation for adults with depression.
Instructions for this Module
- Read the supplied reading material and complete the quiz that follows;
- You have three attempts to pass the quiz;
- The pass grade is 70%;
- You need to pass the quiz to claim your CPD certificate;
- Please click on the CPD certificate link below to claim your CPD certificate and to update your CPD Manager.
If you need any assistance to complete this module, please Contact us