Vocational interventions to help adults with long-term health conditions or disabilities gain and maintain paid work
This article provides a comprehensive summary of the best available evidence regarding the effectiveness of vocational interventions to help people with long-term health conditions and disabilities gain and maintain paid work.
The aim of this article is to gain a better understanding of challenges and successful approaches on previous published studies on vocational interventions for people with disabilities and long-term health challenges, with regards to gaining and maintaining paid work.
Upon completion of this module practitioners should have a clear understanding of:
The effectiveness of vocational interventions for people with disabilities and long-term health conditions.
- The quality of published evidence on vocational interventions to help adults with long-term health conditions or disability gain and maintain paid work.
- The success and challenges of IPS (Individual Placement and Support) on work placement
- The importance of supported employment for people with disabilities and long-term health challenges in gaining and maintaining paid work.
Instructions for this Module
- Read the supplied reading material and complete the quiz that follows;
- You have three attempts to pass the quiz;
- The pass grade is 70%;
- You need to pass the quiz to claim your CPD certificate;
- Please click on the CPD certificate link below to claim your CPD certificate and to update your CPD Manager.
If you need any assistance to complete this module, please Contact us